~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ecstacy

R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U Empty
PostSubject: R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U   R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:13 pm

As you can see, my aliases are: R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp.
Clan History: iCa, pRu, WwR, Exi.
Gametypes: My best gametype atm is Loose DF, but my 2nd best is CTF. Playing DF really helps my CTF in attacking and 1v1s and such. That's how I learned CTF so fast, and imo, I think I am getting really good at CTF ;) :P I am mostly an attacker, and 1v1er, but I can defend when needed.
I also am good at sumo and HR.
Camaro introduced me to this clan, he is one of my best friends on Tron, but I would really like to get to know you all. I will look for you all and introduce myself and such.

Thanks. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ecstacy

PostSubject: Re: R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U   R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:54 am

Atm:
My CTF name is: R3mix
My DF name is: Ecstacy
My HR name(s) are: xtc/hsp
My sumo name(s) are: 24/Kobe

Hope to see you all on the grid! ;) ^^^those are the names I will be using.
Back to top Go down
hiro

hiro

PostSubject: Re: R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U   R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:59 am

No..no..no.. This guy has major attitude problem + he's definitely not good. He applied for several clans at a time.. Nobody in DF likes him cause of his attitude, dont think you want him cause he lied several times before about his name and who he was. real clan killer bai bai.
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

PostSubject: Re: R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U   R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:42 am

Sorry R3mix, but the majority thoght you are not ready for ~'Untitled yet but feel free to re-apply

Thanx,

The ~'Untitled Clan
Back to top Go down
https://uclan.darkbb.com
Ecstacy

PostSubject: Re: R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U   R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:52 am

"Nobody" Lol @ Hiro...Hiro nobody liked u when u DFed cuz of your attitude....I have many friends in DF...

Cam: K thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Pre

PostSubject: Re: R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U   R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 am

=(
Back to top Go down
Ecstacy

PostSubject: Re: R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U   R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 pm

<3 Pre
Back to top Go down
Gftis
Clan Member
Clan Member
Gftis

PostSubject: Re: R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U   R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:12 pm

sure i vote yes to R3mix

Gftis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U   R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R3mix/Ecstacy/xtc/hsp for U
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: Join us-
Jump to: