~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingcreole

information Empty
PostSubject: information   information Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 pm

i heared 2 players from R talk about U clan, i think one of em was hiro, he said maybe he would apply for U cuz its getting crowded of good people here king queen they said, the best ones are Windrider, Camaro and Adobe (they called him Joker happy ). The reason why i say all this is because, they said what we would need a better teamplay Rolling Eyes we should try fighting in the same teams when meeting on the grids, maybe then we will get far better (we got good people with nice skills allone but we need to be even better united) if u don't care forget it but if u care remember it as a hint.
Back to top Go down
adobe

information Empty
PostSubject: Re: information   information Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Hero's pretty good. I'd consider taking him back, strangely enough.

We're also secret lovers.

Not that that has anything to do with me wanting him back in.

o_o

But yeah, kreole (that's your new name because it's a smart and easy abbreviation of kingcreole), I think we should try and work together more as teammates, and get on the same team and sh*t, but there's rarely four U members in the same server at once if there isn't a clan war going on or something.

Comments?
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

information Empty
PostSubject: Re: information   information Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:40 am

I've recently seen a string of serious matches in the U server and idk if it was just for the weekend or what and I think in those situations it would be good for U members to play on the same team and maybe if an inner def and support were on the same server they could practice their def together because all inner defs have a different style.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

information Empty
PostSubject: Re: information   information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: The Ruins-
Jump to: