~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tr2n CTF Tourney Settings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poke' Master

Tr2n CTF Tourney Settings Empty
PostSubject: Tr2n CTF Tourney Settings   Tr2n CTF Tourney Settings Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Hey guys. I'm just going to copy/paste the post i made in the ID forums, since it all applies to you guys too, except that your clan name is Untitled.

Hey I know this doesn't pertain to many, but I figured this would be the best way to communicate with the ID ctf team as a whole (and I guess anybody else on these forums that's interested).

You guys know that Ww pretty much runs the show for ctf tourneys, and that they're now on tr2n. There have been discussions and votes for what the settings should be, and since ID is such an important ctf clan, I figured it would be good for you guys to cast your opinions on the matter, before the polls are closed. Go check it out. I know that a lot of ID members already have tr2norigins accounts, so it shouldn't take that long to cast a vote. If you have the time though, I strongly urge everybody to read the arguments made for each setting, as each and every one has valid points that should be considered. Anyway here's the link:

http://www.tr2norigins.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=48

Make sure to check out the blast_radius poll, since that's one of the more important ones, at least in my opinion.

Happy tr2ning!
Back to top Go down

Tr2n CTF Tourney Settings
Page 1 of 1