~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

adobe/pirate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
adobe

adobe/pirate Empty
PostSubject: adobe/pirate   adobe/pirate Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:20 am

Hi this is adobe, posting an application to get back in U. I left because I felt you guys were getting a little bit too inactive for my tastes. I mean, why stay in a clan if there's like one person on (that I see) a week, and we hardly every participate in tourneys or clan wars? But, yeah... I'm back. It seems I was completely wrong, and you guys are still active and I know that I'm a clan hopper but I ask you kindly to take me back.

The two other aliases that I've went under were these, and only these. I don't know the 'candle' that Wind talked about.

<DtT>perfecto
.:Tk_Leucothea

Dunno if I got those tags right, but you get the gist of it.

So... yeah. I hope I'm allowed to come back.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

adobe/pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe/pirate   adobe/pirate Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Mk well adobe look, I'll allow you to re-app, but you must understand that we will not tolerate double claning. If you wish to leave the clan please make a post about it, there's much less drama that way. (This of course applies to everyone in ~'U.) Also eventhough you are an ex U member you will still need to go through the tests to get people to vote for you. So please post times that you are usually on.
Back to top Go down
adobe

adobe/pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe/pirate   adobe/pirate Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm sorry. I was selfish and I never really considered the state that the clan would be left in if I were to leave unexpectedly and join a different clan. I promise that if I ever feel the need to leave again, I'll give you notice.

Weekdays: 4PM EST - 10PM EST.
Weekends: 11AM EST - 11PM EST.

I could be on in the general vicinity of those times.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

adobe/pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe/pirate   adobe/pirate Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Mk adobs I have started your poll, I believe you need 4 yessesssss to get in. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

adobe/pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe/pirate   adobe/pirate Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:33 am

Well congrats adobs u made it tongue
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

adobe/pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe/pirate   adobe/pirate Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:17 pm

hmm wind wanna set up a time for practice so we can actually know what we will be doing in the tourney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

adobe/pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: adobe/pirate   adobe/pirate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adobe/pirate
Page 1 of 1