~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new strategy suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Portgas D.Ace
Clan Member
Clan Member
Portgas D.Ace

new strategy suggestion Empty
PostSubject: new strategy suggestion   new strategy suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:48 am

yo everyone! I'd like to share one of my recent idea of strategy:
Normally we play with two attackers and two defenders, but I propose a two defenders and one striker sweepers.

Let me explain: The goal of the game is that enemies can not fly our flag and we win many points in tuents their attackers thanks to sweeper.
- Inside the defender must be a real beasts because he is the last barrier to our flag!
- Outside the defender should have a fast and aggressive defense (as windriger) because it must stop a maximum of attackers
- Sweeper must be a beast at 1 vs 1 because its role and kill all the enemies around our flag and our database. He will resurrect the dead.
- The attacker must be a real beast too, but it should not take big risks because the main goal and earn points by tuents, but I think a good attacker can succeed with patience to fly the flag after enemies some time.
Given that our enemies attacking owns the flag, the sweeper must stand down and allow a quick way to our base. At this moment the sweeper and will remain in attack because the attacker will be on site and may interfere with the creation of a new big defense; attquant and become the new sweeper.

I think that this strategy could be good if we lose or if we have a team that uses the technique of sucide to make holes in the defenses.
Back to top Go down
adobe

PostSubject: Re: new strategy suggestion   new strategy suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:58 am

Three defenders and one attacker? Keep in mind that the teams for the second round of prelims are a maximum of 5. Three defenders could work well, and we would have another person to help the lone attacker.
Back to top Go down
Portgas D.Ace
Clan Member
Clan Member
Portgas D.Ace

PostSubject: Re: new strategy suggestion   new strategy suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:22 am

mmh idk that was 5 xD then 2 attackers! And the attacker who steals the flag back to the base and exchange places with the sweeper. The fact that a place can share them to attack faster
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: new strategy suggestion   new strategy suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:20 pm

yes but if the flag is taken an attacker would basecamp and the sweepers would need to attack
Back to top Go down
Portgas D.Ace
Clan Member
Clan Member
Portgas D.Ace

PostSubject: Re: new strategy suggestion   new strategy suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 pm

if flag is taken we can used pos like this :
attacker go basecamp, sweeper help him, and 1 defenser attack ! only one good defenseur until flag come back ..
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: new strategy suggestion   new strategy suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 am

yea thats the basic idea (assuming we get 5)
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: new strategy suggestion   new strategy suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 pm

when is the nest prelim
Back to top Go down
Tru
Clan Member
Clan Member
Tru

PostSubject: Re: new strategy suggestion   new strategy suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:35 pm

10 of July. I think 5 pm est
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new strategy suggestion   new strategy suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new strategy suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: The Ruins-
Jump to: