HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 How it is boring to play! Organised matches

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tru
Clan Member
Clan Member
Tru

Posts : 811
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Russia, Rostov-on-Don

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 am

I remember that no one has ever kicked you. I remember your forum topic about you leaving.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2263
Join date : 2009-08-23

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Tru wrote:
I remember that no one has ever kicked you. I remember your forum topic about you leaving.

^^ Let the truth be heard!

_________________
How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Windri11
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

Posts : 2298
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 27

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Tru, you are mistaken. Plain and simple.
And I'm going to clear this up once and for all cause I'm sick of people saying I wasn't kicked when I was.


Tish posted about talking to me and him deciding that ~'U. was going nowhere so he wanted to start a new clan with me (C4).
Seeing as how he included me in the post, and inferred to starting C4 with me, Wind thought that I was in it as well.
I had been talking to Tish about it, that much is true, but I was not committed to leaving just yet. This is admitted by Wind.
However, despite the lack of commitment, I was still kicked from ~'U. as Tish left. The argument is between me leaving or being kicked.
This is the PM Wind sent me:

Windrider wrote:
Marshmellow wrote:

Hey guys. It's not official yet, but I'm pretty sure Tish and I are leaving ~'U.


Marsh posted this. Followed by tish's post.


Ti$h wrote:


hah, i'll miss you bro...

another reason i'm particularly leaving is because we can have fun wars all the time with ~'U guys now :)..
But yeah, as marsh said, don't take it personal, I hope we can all stay friends here..


I assumed from the first post that you and tish had decided this together.
From your first post I assumed you were still debating. (which you did clearly state) no arguments there

Now reading tish's post.. it sounds definite. "Another reason I'm particularly leaving is..."
Maybe you two are on different terms?

Also snak3 informed me quite recently that you guys wanted to start a C4 clan with the only current members being him you and tish.

I do/did not want you to leave ~'U. & surprisingly enough this kind of thing has happened before.
I can delete the post and add you back in if you will give me a definite yes that you will be staying.
If yes then I would like a separate message from tish whether you will stay or go.. as it seems you two are on different terms.

I hope from this explanation you can see why I was led to believe that you both wanted to leave.
I did not intend to "kick" you from the clan, but rather assumed you left.
I am sorry if I had any misunderstandings and if I still do please clarify them for me.
Lets get this resolved soon

Wind admitted to me being unsure about leaving. I said "Tish and I" so it pertained to both Tish and myself.
Then Tish confirms his leaving of ~'U. He says, "another reason I'm particularly leaving" referring ONLY to himself
He does include my name, but only as to credit me for saying "don't take it personal". This does not mean I had agreed with him.
I believe the "don't take it personal" portion was from my original "It's not official yet, but I'm pretty sure Tish and I are leaving ~'U" post.
However, since I can't find the original post, someone must've deleted it -_-, we can't know for sure.
Then Wind defends his actions with the wise words of snake... smh.
Snake took the idea with Tish and ran with it. Since C4 was my idea, he instinctively thought that I was going to be in it as well.
Can you blame him? A lot of tronners know that if a player with the clan tag C4 went in a CTF server, theyd prolly think it was me, cause it was my idea
Anyways, this still doesn't mean that I confirmed leaving. All it says is that Snake WANTED to make the clan, and Tish left ~'U. ALONE.
Notice the lack of participation on my part because I didn't know what I wanted to do yet? Yea.

I say I was kicked. Wind says I left. But I don't see how I ever chose to leave, especially when my original post said I wasn't confident in leaving, and implied I was simply thinking about leaving. All I know was, I came back on the U site, and I could no longer see the private forums.
My question is, if I was leaving, don't you think I would've said so myself? I mean, if I went to the trouble to say I was thinking about it, don't you think I would've been courteous enough to put down that I officially left? Or, if Wind wasn't sure, shouldn't he have asked me if I left or not before wrongly removing me from forums?

It just doesn't make sense to say I left ~'U. I mean, have I really left ~'U.? I post on here like everyday. I still play with a lot of you all the time. So why would I have left a clan that I still talk with? It just makes sense all the way around that I was kicked, and I held on to the clan I've loved so much anyway possible.

The defense rests, Your Honor.
Back to top Go down
Tru
Clan Member
Clan Member
Tru

Posts : 811
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Russia, Rostov-on-Don

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:06 am

2 days before you left you said you hated adobe and leave U
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

Posts : 2298
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 27

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:26 am

I did say that and I said that would be one of the reasons IF I left. I did not say "I'm leaving ~'U. because I hate adobe."
We talked about it, remember? You told me to not let him bother me and just have fun with the rest of the clan. And I did.
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 pm

ok ok i was joking I know what happened I was there

however can we please let bygones be bygones

yes mistakes were made feelings were hurt but let us move past the trivial matters and move on to the important things in life tronning together forever
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Why did you decide to join C4 anywhere after you were "kicked" from the clan?
If you say you never made the decision, would it not have been in your best interest to explain the situation to everyone and get back into U instead of joining C4?
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:03 pm

C4 was never really a clan
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

Posts : 2298
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 27

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Çøßrå wrote:
Why did you decide to join C4 anywhere after you were "kicked" from the clan?
If you say you never made the decision, would it not have been in your best interest to explain the situation to everyone and get back into U instead of joining C4?

except for the fact that im so sick of leaving and being accused of being kicked (R), or being kicked and having it denied (U), or being kicked for no goddamn reason (pRu), that idgaf anymore.
Im a stubborn, hard-headed person. i blame my dad. so when someone does me wrong, i dont go back to them unless they admit they made a mistake and they apologize. I had no intention to return to U after being kicked unless wind admitted his mistake. however, he doesnt think he made one based on the posts. i dont know who was right or wrong and this subject has been dropped because of insufficient evicence to support either side. so it doesnt even matter.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2263
Join date : 2009-08-23

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Marshmellow wrote:
Hey guys. It's not official yet, but I'm pretty sure Tish and I are leaving ~'U.
Just thought I should let ~'U. all know before we take off officially

Windrider wrote:
Sorry to see you and tish leave.
Best of luck in your new clan.
Please turn in uniform at front desk.

Ti$h wrote:

hah, i'll miss you bro...

another reason i'm particularly leaving is because we can have fun wars all the time with ~'U guys now :)..
But yeah, as marsh said, don't take it personal, I hope we can all stay friends here..

Not sure where I went wrong, but yes I interpreted that as you both intending to leave the clan..
You guys had a forum set up & as snak3 informed me you had guys had already started the clan.
Whether I should have believed snak3? Idk. That is why I sent you that message to clear things up.

_________________
How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Windri11
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

Posts : 2298
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 27

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Where is the actual topic? id like to see that before we go back into this debate.
I was not intending on leaving. I had a conversation with Tru the day or day after I posted and we discussed why i wanted to leave and how to fix it
I cant pull those logs up, but it's what happened, and it's not like you could have known
based on what you posted tho, i will say it again
if I posted that we were thinking about leaving officially, why wouldnt i have posted when it was 100% official
also, the day that was posted, we were already kicked out of the private sections from U
possibly even before tish posted. look at your post
you already assumed we left and said BoL in next clan
Tish's post only says he is leaving for certain. again, i can understand that based off my post where i paired us together that you would think tish's continued that
but it wasnt the case
there are too many uncertainties to even argue this anymore.
unless you get the original topic, this debate ends with "marsh and ~'U. were separated like a lost child is separated from its mother in a store on black friday"
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

It's true that there were misunderstandings that led to you parting ways with U; however, Wind obviously understood this and PMed you to clear things up.
He clearly apologized to you if he had misunderstood something and asked you to clarify what had occurred. With a little bit of effort on your part, you should have been able to prove that you had never made the decision to leave U and would probably have been let back in. You, on the other hand, decided to move on to C4. That was YOUR decision. Instead of trying to prove your point, you joined C4 (it doesn't matter if it was a "real" clan or not).

The real problem isn't whether you got kicked or left or misunderstood. The real problem is that you went on to C4.
This argument of whether you were kicked or not seems a bit irrelevant. Either way, wind let you know that he wanted to know what actually happened and that he'd be willing to let you back in.

You had your drama with Pru and now conveniently play the victim here. Yes, the misunderstand was unfortunate. Yes, it was (no offense) a bit of a rushed decision on Wind's part to remove you from the forums like that. But, in the end, you went on to C4.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

Posts : 2298
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 27

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Çøßrå wrote:
It's true that there were misunderstandings that led to you parting ways with U; however, Wind obviously understood this and PMed you to clear things up.
He clearly apologized to you if he had misunderstood something and asked you to clarify what had occurred. With a little bit of effort on your part, you should have been able to prove that you had never made the decision to leave U and would probably have been let back in. You, on the other hand, decided to move on to C4. That was YOUR decision. Instead of trying to prove your point, you joined C4 (it doesn't matter if it was a "real" clan or not).

The real problem isn't whether you got kicked or left or misunderstood. The real problem is that you went on to C4.
This argument of whether you were kicked or not seems a bit irrelevant. Either way, wind let you know that he wanted to know what actually happened and that he'd be willing to let you back in.

You had your drama with Pru and now conveniently play the victim here. Yes, the misunderstand was unfortunate. Yes, it was (no offense) a bit of a rushed decision on Wind's part to remove you from the forums like that. But, in the end, you went on to C4.

Boa, you're really bugging me. You are wrong and that's all there is to it. I would never had joined C4 if I had not been kicked from U. plain and simple.
If I am correct, and I think I am, the order of events went like this:
Tish, Marsh, and Snake talk about leaving to join C4. Marsh posts thinking about marsh n tish leaving, wind sees post/talks to snake and kicks both marsh and tish from clan, tish follows up saying hes leaving forsure, marsh gets pissed that hes kicked from U when he didnt leave yet and goes to C4, wind apologizes for kicking and tries to fix things, marsh is already in C4 and sees no reason to rejoin a clan that already kicked him without asking him if he was leaving for sure.

like i said, I would never had joined C4 until I was kicked from U.
I was already in C4 by the time Wind tried apologizing. Im not gonna ditch my friends when I was already committed to them, a committment i made AFTER I was kicked from U. I had already moved on, and I dont regret it. I dont regret what happened after I was kicked. None of that is the problem.

The problem is, and always has been, the kicking of me from U. I should not have been kicked and everything that happened afterwards is a result of the kicking. And if you try to say its my fault because of my original post, you're wrong. 1) actions speak louder than words, 2) people post things like "Im thinking of leaving" all the time. That doesn't mean they are, for sure, right then and there, leaving. Ask Number3. He did it in pRu and ended up staying for a few more weeks before he did end up posting his resignation a second time. My post never said "I AM LEAVING U". However, Wind kicking me did say "YOU ARE GONE FROM U". Once again, Wind was wrong.

And the "pRu drama" you are referring to, yea, that's also partially wind's fault. But that's irrelevent to this argument which i will say again:

unless you get the original topic, this debate ends with "marsh and ~'U. were separated like a lost child is separated from its mother in a store on black friday"
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Going to sound like a broken record here, but you can stop recounting everything that happened. Like I said before, everything was a misunderstanding, and it was unfortunate. The problem is not the kicking, sorry to say. It's how quickly you decided to give up on U and moved onto C4. If you really didn't want to leave the clan you would've explain everything that happened, and you would be back in the clan. You didn't do that. You moved on.
You can say wind was wrong. And he knows it of course. He apologized and everything.

Yes, actions speak louder than words. So you can attempt to play the victim as much as you want, but you moved on that quickly and that's your fault.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2263
Join date : 2009-08-23

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Marshmellow wrote:

I was already in C4 by the time Wind tried apologizing. Im not gonna ditch my friends when I was already committed to them, a committment i made AFTER I was kicked from U. I had already moved on, and I dont regret it. I dont regret what happened after I was kicked. None of that is the problem.


Wind kicking me did say "YOU ARE GONE FROM U". Once again, Wind was wrong.


And the "pRu drama" you are referring to, yea, that's also partially wind's fault.

Please read my pm again.. "YOU ARE GONE FROM U" was never stated in the pm.

Idk what to say about that last statement.

_________________
How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Windri11
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 pm

I think he meant that the action implied those words haha
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2263
Join date : 2009-08-23

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Yes, but the pm was sent so he could understand why I thought he departed from the clan

_________________
How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Windri11
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

umm just a question boa were you there
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

Posts : 535
Join date : 2009-06-25
Location : Australia

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 pm

he was kicked. yay finish to the argument, now we may all watch this awesome video in celebration that this terrible 4th ninja war has now ended

_________________
How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Sharin10
Back to top Go down
http://uclan.darkbb.com
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 pm

nope, just going on what i've heard
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

Posts : 2298
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 27

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:13 pm

sexybeast wrote:
boa were you there
Çøßrå wrote:
nope, just going on what i've heard.
Camaro wrote:
he was kicked.

end.of.story.
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

Posts : 535
Join date : 2009-06-25
Location : Australia

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 pm

jeez stop getting kicked from clans silly its no good for your cute bum

_________________
How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Sharin10
Back to top Go down
http://uclan.darkbb.com
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:55 pm

once again, you getting kicked or not is not the problem. Try again
Back to top Go down
regedit
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 498
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 22
Location : London, England

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:21 am

Camaro wrote:
now we may all watch this awesome video in celebration that this terrible 4th ninja war has now ended


When did that happen? shocked

Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

Posts : 2298
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 27

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Çøßrå wrote:
once again, you getting kicked or not is not the problem. Try again

boa, you were inactive at the time. you dont even know when it happened. so stfu and gtfo of this. it doesnt involve you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
How it is boring to play! Organised matches
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Anybody play the facebook game?
» Help!! My manor is boring!!
» 10 Of The Weirdest Games You Will Ever Play
» Best Chess Engine For Playchess.com Engine Room
» Play Three Chess for Three player

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: The Ruins-
Jump to: