~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

addicting's app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
add

add

addicting's app Empty
PostSubject: addicting's app   addicting's app Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:41 pm

my ingame tron name is addicting i have been in 2 other clans V and Mf. Mf was never really a clan. i was applying for OD then i thought other wise and decided to spend my time with a CTF clan. instead of a clan that did all div. i love playing CTF and every time i play it i get better. im a cool dude to hang out with and i like hanging out with other ppl. in my outside life of tron (yes i have a life) i make graphics and i edit videos and if you click on this link i make the header for this clan
http://ncityclan.freeforums.org/download/file.php?logo=_logo_2.jpg
any way back to the topic i love to play CTF and if you guys let me in i wont disapont you. i can be trusted also most clans dont even trust one another and that tares them apart Sad . any way like i said i wont disapont you
Back to top Go down
Ti$h

Ti$h

addicting's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addicting's app   addicting's app Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:34 pm

gl
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

addicting's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addicting's app   addicting's app Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:09 am

Good luck!
We are definitely a clan of brothers here :)
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

addicting's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addicting's app   addicting's app Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 am

Good luck on getting in

Make sure to have U members test you so that you can get votes!
Back to top Go down
add

add

addicting's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addicting's app   addicting's app Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:00 pm

i dont do good when i know that ppl are testing me for my skill it makes me nervous Undecided
Back to top Go down
add

add

addicting's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addicting's app   addicting's app Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 pm

add wrote:
i dont do good when i know that ppl are testing me for my skill it makes me nervous Undecided
Back to top Go down
adobe

addicting's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addicting's app   addicting's app Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:26 pm

best of luck! i'll test you if i see you online!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

addicting's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addicting's app   addicting's app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

addicting's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: Join us-
Jump to: