~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lawliet's Application

Go down 
+3
Marshmellow
Windrider
Lawliet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawliet

Lawliet

Lawliet's Application Empty
PostSubject: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Ohaithar errybody! So im sure some of you know me, I'm Lawliet! I had permission to apply from windrider and tish!

So the last clan I was in was over 10 months ago. Under the alais of alucarD I was in Ww for a year. Zurd left, and a while later, with the decline of activity by Ww clan members I left too. I guess you could say shortly after that I was a help in starting .NbK. but it wasn't long after i took a break form the game altogether! I mostly play CTF and CTFS currently. But i have had experience in all game types. DF Loose and tight, though now i would preferably play loose(probably because its similarity to ctf physics)! Sumo, a bit of fort, and a bit of HR thought I've come to dislike the HR gametype recently lol. I would love to be part of this clan! Its no secret that U is home to a few of the best and most enthusiastic ctf players on the grid and I think I could be a valuable asset to the teams! Even if I can't make it to tourneys I would still be willing to help with practices where spots need to be filled. farao I can't wait to play with you guys! Fair warning in the next week or two you might notice a decline in my playing time, this is because like everyone else in school I have finals and im just wrapping up the school year in general!

Well if you guys want to know anything else about me just hit me up on the grid and I can answer all you questions! BTW. Epic smileys.. uglystupid2 dance1 dance3 dance5 knuppel2
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey lawliet gl on getting in!
Glad to see you here on our forums

Make sure to have ~'U. people test you when you get on the grids :D
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:59 pm

GL Dracula :)
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:00 pm

thanks windrider and thanks marshmellow :D happy i assume they will just monitor my gameplay and there are no actual tests? cuz i hate studying 2funny
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:06 pm

no no we test you but only if you have time we wont force you to be tested if you got shit to do
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:07 pm

it's a 200 mc test with 3 part hand written essay
#3 pencil only. Bring $50 or Portal 2 copy for Marsh.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Lawliet wrote:
thanks windrider and thanks marshmellow :D happy i assume they will just monitor my gameplay and there are no actual tests? cuz i hate studying 2funny

Oh yes, Sorry if I did not mention this to you before. Each member will simply give you a small test in which they will have you def, attk, and 1v1 against them. They then will decide to vote yes or no. You should ask them to test you if you are to get votes.

As not all U's are at their most active state you will only need 5-6 yes votes! Wink

lul portal 2 looks so much fun! it has yet to be delivered :[
Back to top Go down
Ti$h

Ti$h

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:23 am

Ooo Lawliet glllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Lawliet's Application 318847 cheers Lawliet's Application 318847 cheers oh and jw what are you strongest in? attack, inner def, outer def?
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:38 am

no problem happy As far as my best position, well in ctf tourneys i usually play mid, harassing the other team ans ressing ours as necessary lol, that way i can hole for us, or support our defence if someone dies
i can do outer defence in a tourney setting maybe with a little practice attack
Back to top Go down
Ti$h

Ti$h

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:39 pm

OOooOOOooooooOOoOOOOOoooo sounds gd yo
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:29 pm

So apparently I have 4 yes votes now. I just need one more. I wonder who it will be. cool
Back to top Go down
Ti$h

Ti$h

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:46 pm

you only gots 3 boi
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:41 am

hmm, someone must not ahve voted wet, i have you Marshmellow Wind and Div i think! maybe they havent voted yet but tested me o.o
Back to top Go down
Tru
Clan Member
Clan Member
Tru

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:00 am

Hey Lawliet. At what time do you usually play? Just I can not catch you :)
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:55 pm

anywhere from 3pm-11pm EST. Usually in Ww Ctf of course
Back to top Go down
DevineTruth90

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:59 pm

U got my vote. :)
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:46 pm

does that make me a full member now? so far i have Windrider Tish Tru Div and Marshmellow

Back to top Go down
Ti$h

Ti$h

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Wind will inform you when you have reached the correct amount of votes to get in. Since Div isn't too active on forums, I don't think he actually submitted a vote. I'll talk to him when I see him but you are very close to becoming a member. Lawliet's Application 318847 Lawliet's Application 318847 Lawliet's Application 318847
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:40 am

oh lol, okay thanks for the info alien
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Congrats on making the clan lawliet. Feel free to wear the ~'U. tag when you are on tron :D

I'll add you later tonight so you can see our private forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawliet's Application   Lawliet's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lawliet's Application
Page 1 of 1