~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D

Go down 
+5
Camaro
adobe
regedit
Windrider
Anarchy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchy

Anarchy

:D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Empty
PostSubject: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 pm

A little about meh: hmm well ok HIya i'm Anarchy and right now my Name is Forbidden though usually i Can't stay with one name anymore, this one's lasted me awhile, Ever since i started playing ctf I've wanted to Join ~`Ur clan, and always thought wind was awesome along with all other U members, and i like U better than R cause i see them more and they seem to be nicer.

Clans: mostly hr based idr most of them, vz, cs, fro, some df like Mr. and like a year and a half ago i was sumo leader of some clan idr. and though this may seem like a lot, i almost always stay in a clan till it dies. unless i get super bored, like tronners (that was just for fun though :D)

How long I've been playing: which is about 3 years though i don't remember exactly. i stopped playing this past summer and started again more towards when college started and alot now because i don't have any other games to play. i started playing ctf about a year ago and now its my fav and main focus.

uh other interests are i <33333 snowboarding :D

idk i'm fairly active on forums if you haven't noticed and sorry if this is long, but gives you more to think about :D hehe, alright uh well i hope i can get in, wind and adobe were making fun of me and told me to apply Sad <3 so i am, and this laughing face on the side is entertaining so i'm going to insert it 2funny

Also used to do signatures and stuff, not to great at it, mine was made by madrox cause his is awesome, but i do have my own :D nice sig cam, <3 the day me and her raped you <3 ok ana out.

Last edited by Anarchy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Hey anarch
good to see you apping
make sure to ask ppl from the clan to test u!
gl getting in Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: what does this do?   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:59 pm

lol ok
Back to top Go down
regedit
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:13 am

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 am

dance1 TY!!! dance5
Back to top Go down
adobe

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:45 am

i look forward to testing you :)
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:08 pm

I look forward to being tested :D
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:49 pm

~'U.* gl :D
Back to top Go down
https://uclan.darkbb.com
Portgas D.Ace
Clan Member
Clan Member
Portgas D.Ace

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:39 pm

yo gl :)
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:06 am

ty ace :D
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:52 pm

People who have tested me.. pretty sure.. Wind, Cam, Tru, Sexy, Boa ... i'm usually on ww ctf in the afternoon to at night central US time, as forbidden if i need anymore people to test me.
Back to top Go down
~'Untitled Clan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Unfortunately you did not get the required number of.... no votes to not make the clan

So feel free to wear the the ~'U. tag when you're on tron! :D
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:15 pm

lol funniest way to put good news ever
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:50 pm

that is terrible, wind. i thought he didnt make it XD
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:54 pm

scared me untill i read there comments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D   :D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:D hi folks, this is Anarchy~X's :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: Join us-
Jump to: