HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anarchy

PostSubject: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Last edited by Anarchy on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 pm

i fucking hate you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:45 pm

eww such a long title name

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:15 pm

this whole topic just screams "im anarchy and im an idiot"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:43 am

marsh calm down plz k thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:26 am

I will not put up with idiocy. Think of it this way, to me, he's your version of tish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:01 am

thanks for the compliments but its a link genius to stimulate your brain :D.... you did ask for brain stimulating. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:08 am

I'm aware. I clicked on it. It was stupid and irrelevent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:02 pm

i replaced link cause last one was stupid... i never really went through it but this time i did and found out you had to sign up, and you said that you wanted it to be brain stimulating...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:17 pm

fair enough. the first link was stupid. this one is better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:39 pm

:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word   

Back to top Go down

lloll!!! gr i had to make it atleast 10 to 255 so i just wanted lol but i guess you will see lol when you click on this topic, i wonder how long 255 characters really is, hmmm and will it put a ... or go down to the next line like in word
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1