HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lil B's Re App :D

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil B

Lil B

Lil B's Re App :D Empty
PostSubject: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:42 am

lets try this again and im serious about wanting to be apart of this clan so let me get started.

About Me: names lil b. most of yall know me :). always wanted to be aprt of this clan when i first started out cuz yall were the best of the best and still are. im very loyal and once im with a clan ill stick with that clan till the end. im very friendly and ive never rq. and hopefully yall will give me another chance to apply. im mainly a ctf player but im trying to pratice my sumo and fort skillz

Other Clans: only one ive been in was nbk .a.k.a. ha.

Years Played: 3-4

Reason for Leaving: left becaus they shut down the website and servers without telling any one and the new clan they came up with (NbH or BE) their not sure of name yet they (johnny, Cookie, Kent) wanted it to be just a fort & sumo clan so i said pce out

Other Intrests: chillen with firends and my gf,partying on weekends when i get off work,and snowboarding and playing xbox (cod and halo fan)

well.... when i was in ha i was alwyas really active on the forums and always participating in discussions and ill do the same here. once again sorry for withdrawing my app the first time. i made another one so wind can read it :) and thats all. hope i can be apart of this clan.

Last edited by Lil B on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot details)
Back to top Go down
Tru
Clan Member
Clan Member
Tru

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:47 am

gl
Back to top Go down
regedit
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Hey B, good luck.

Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:42 pm

gooo lil!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:00 pm

i had to read this app twice. redundant much? i say no :P
lol, jk. see my post on his first app.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:08 pm

othanks
good luck on getting in!
make sure you are tested when you see a U on tron

Lil B

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:45 pm

alright will do and ty Smiley
Back to top Go down
Hadron

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:25 pm

You're a good player with a great attitude. 'U could be a great clan for you. They are ctf minded and an inspiration for other ctf players!

Good luck!!

hadron aka ourobouros
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:15 pm

^inspirational much?
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Hadron wrote:
You're a good player with a great attitude. 'U could be a great clan for you. They are ctf minded and an inspiration for other ctf players!

Good luck!!

hadron aka ourobouros

Thanks hadron when will ~'u app?

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:27 pm

'U don't want/need a noob complaining bout lag all the time ;)
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:39 pm

HADRON! JOIN U! U WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION :D
Back to top Go down
Lil B

Lil B

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:48 pm

yea hardon like i said to earlier to you to should definrtly apply Smiley
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:07 am

i thinks your a good player hadron
Back to top Go down
Lil B

Lil B

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:51 pm

for any one who wants to test me im in and out of ww ctf weekdays. rarely on weekends because of work
Back to top Go down
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:15 am

goodluck lil b :D
Back to top Go down
pLan3t

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:43 pm

gl
Back to top Go down
Lil B

Lil B

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:29 am

im getting on now for who ever wants to test me Smiley
Back to top Go down
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Lil B wrote:
lets try this again and im serious about wanting to be apart of this clan so let me get started.

Reason for Leaving: left becaus they shut down the website and servers without telling any one and the new clan they came up with (NbH or BE) their not sure of name yet they (johnny, Cookie, Kent) wanted it to be just a fort & sumo clan so i said pce out

oh, sorry for getting off topic but let me clarify something
we didnt shut down the site, it was attacked,HA and bo7 forums were attacked and ghost shut them down. later that day kent proposed that we start fresh, and considering all that was going on i thought it was a good idea, it all happened really quickly
cookie agreed and we all wanted to start fresh, unfortinatly the forums was down and we could not post or resgination, or appoint a new leader. by the next morning ghostly found out our intentions and turned off the HA site. he only trying to help us out tho, he even helped us get a new forums set up. it was all chaotic, and the name we hadnt even come up with a name yet so we wern't very supportive of the nbh forums he made. and when we first came up with the idea to start fresh we indened it to be a sumo/fort team .. . the end

in short, it was my fault for not thinking of the consequences that would follow and forgeting to appoint a new leader .

Even shorter version (im sorry lil b).
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Johnny wrote:
Lil B wrote:

oh, sorry for getting off topic but let me clarify something
we didnt shut down the site, it was attacked,HA and bo7 forums were attacked and ghost shut them down. later that day kent proposed that we start fresh, and considering all that was going on i thought it was a good idea, it all happened really quickly
cookie agreed and we all wanted to start fresh, unfortinatly the forums was down and we could not post or resgination, or appoint a new leader. by the next morning ghostly found out our intentions and turned off the HA site. he only trying to help us out tho, he even helped us get a new forums set up. it was all chaotic, and the name we hadnt even come up with a name yet so we wern't very supportive of the nbh forums he made. and when we first came up with the idea to start fresh we indened it to be a sumo/fort team .. . the end

in short, it was my fault for not thinking of the consequences that would follow and forgeting to appoint a new leader .

Even shorter version (im sorry lil b).

Lil B: Would this change your decision regarding your app for U?

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:34 pm

no no, that wasn't my intention at all, i was simply trying to clear out any issues we had or any missunderstanding he mite have had.
Back to top Go down
Lil B

Lil B

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:30 pm

kk johnny ty for clearing that up Smiley

and no wind ive always wanted to be a u member and still do Cheesy
Back to top Go down
DevineTruth90

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:13 pm

i vote yes! :D
Back to top Go down
Lil B

Lil B

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 pm

gracias! =DD
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:02 am

PostSubject: Re: Lil B's Re App :D   Lil B's Re App :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil B's Re App :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: Join us-
Jump to: