~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Drama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

Clan Drama Empty
PostSubject: Clan Drama   Clan Drama Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:30 pm

So as many of you can tell, there has been a lot of tension going on throughout the forums.
The organized match topic has become a very hostile section that needs to be sorted out.

You can differ in views, you can point fingers, but when your in a clan your family. It is important that when you apply for a clan you are respectful to the clan and its members. Some mean things were said on both sides and it is important that we acknowledge the things that were said and try to make up for things.
Instead of furthering the current arguments I say that we step back and politely discuss what happened. I hope that marsh and boa can apologize to each other and I think things need to be worked out with the clan so that this drama can be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

Clan Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Drama   Clan Drama Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:53 pm

First off, I really think this is unnecessary, but whatever, I'm doing it.
Secondly, as I've said, I'm not going to continue the argument.
"Discussing what happened" will only reignite the fighting, and there are several reasons I don't want to discuss it anymore
1) It was between Wind and myself only.
2) The original topic can't be found to prove or disprove either Wind or myself.
3) Wind and I have both let bygones be bygones so everyone else should as well.
I will, however, say to boa that I'm sorry for losing my temper.
That being said, I am not going to talk about this anymore.

Wind, I know you're trying to help me to get in because this is "affecting" my polls, but I have something to say.
I am Marshmellow.
By this, I mean that I know all of you and ~'U. know me.
I've been playing this for longer than most if not all of you (6 years).
I've already been in U once and unless my "behavior" was unacceptable then, I don't know why it's a problem now.
I got upset. But it was on U forum. I didnt taint U's bad name. If anything, I tainted my own. However, if I was in U, I still kept it on U forums.
If you cant fight on U forums, where can you?
Wind, you keep saying this is a family. Are you seriously telling me families never fight? No, families fight, but that doesnt mean that they cant move on.
I had problems with Adobe because of our experience in R together, but we have moved on.
Why does that seem so unlikely now with me and boa?
I was in the server the other day with Wind and boa, and I didn't attack him or say anything mean about the guy.
It was clear though, that he wanted nothing to do with me as he was obviously pming Wind, most likely about me.
I've apologized. I've responded. I've made a movement towards amends. I've done my part. The rest is up to boa.
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Clan Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Drama   Clan Drama Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 pm

i apologize for getting heated up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Drama   Clan Drama Icon_minitime