~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How are the tests?

Go down 
+3
Windrider
Axis
zavage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zavage

zavage

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: How are the tests?   How are the tests? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Hi all... alien

My name is Chico Esclavo... (im gonna be changing my nick name to Zavage) that was a nick from childhood... i like it better....

i've seen a lot of you guys in CTF and i got a question to you.... just wondering...

i just wanted to know how is the app process.... when you guys say that "im gonna test you" what happens... ???? a duel? an attack and defense duel? and.....

is this the requirement to be accepted...???
Huh?

also i just wanted by the moment to say hi to all you guys... you drive me crazy almost every night!!! Cheesy

Best Regards.
Back to top Go down
Axis

Axis

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are the tests?   How are the tests? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello and welcome,

In response to your questions:

The application process is for those wish to officially join the U. clan. To do so, you post an application on these forums. Upon your application, there is a general vote, by all clan members, to see if you will be accepted into the clan.

Often, the person applying is tested by the members of the clan to help each member make up their minds on the applicants worth as a clan mate. These tests can come in a variety of forms. Often, for applying to a ctf clan, members want to know your abilities at each position in the game-type (attack, defence, one-on-one fights) or at least in the position you are best at. your

Tests are not a requirement per-say. For example, if you are very well known in the ctf community, members may feel confident voting for you without having to specifically test you. This often happens when you are a far superior player joining a less experienced clan or have a good relationship with the leader/ clan members.

I am guessing you are not in the latter category, I could be wrong, so you would likely need to do well in many one-on-one tests with U members to get them to vote for you. As a warning U. feels it is among the top clans in ctf, and it has high standards when accepting new members. It would not be a clan you could join without at least a couple months (years) of intensive ctf experience.

If you are new to ctf its nice to meet you and I will likely see you on the grid. Hope that answers your questions.

Cheers

edit: P.s. After re-reading this it seems like I might have a future in P.R. ugh. :X
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are the tests?   How are the tests? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Hmm Axis well said
Couldn't have put it together better myself
Axis is correct, to get in the clan you will need 8-9 yes votes (which means 8-9 tests)

Anyways Zavage,
Welcome to our forums! Glad too see some people that are interested in ctf stop by
Back to top Go down
Number3

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are the tests?   How are the tests? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Well done axis. I love when you answer all the questions for us Smiley
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are the tests?   How are the tests? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:34 pm

Number3 wrote:
Well done axis. I love when you answer all the questions for us Smiley

seriously agree. Wind, you should pay the man!
Back to top Go down
Axis

Axis

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are the tests?   How are the tests? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 pm

I accept paypal... just saying....

or black leather briefcases of unmarked nonconsecutive twenties bundled in ten thousands.
Back to top Go down
zavage

zavage

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: thanks    How are the tests? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:44 pm

I only have a few months playing... like 2 months...

i love CTF... but it seems i cannot with pressure from some of you guys... when wind or lightcycle or any with ~'U tag is around... i just get a little nervous...

it seems that you guys are the most ctf addicts ive seen... thats why i like your clan...

hope someday i can join and be accepted with you... alien

meanwhile... ill see you around. Smiley

thanks for all the explanation!!!! i got it finally!!!!

CYa...

Z...
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are the tests?   How are the tests? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:50 am

no worrires zavage i get nervous around ~'U. members too, just get better (except wind and number cause they are buddies)
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are the tests?   How are the tests? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:15 am

Yeah don't be nervous we are all ctf noobs !
Back to top Go down
Lil B

Lil B

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are the tests?   How are the tests? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:35 pm

im in the same boat ur in buddy! Smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How are the tests? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are the tests?   How are the tests? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are the tests?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: Chat-
Jump to: