~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Narutoooo/Onepieceee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Camaro

Camaro

Narutoooo/Onepieceee Empty
PostSubject: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 am

onepiece was pretty cool i wana see luffy and his crew pwn the samurais+smoker :D

naruto was just amazing and the fox+all the other bijuu's look so fkn cute when they were small <3 sage of 6 paths looked boss o_o
Back to top Go down
https://uclan.darkbb.com
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 am

agreed to both, i want to see what they will all look like combined... if i understood it right they are all going to be combined again? and naruto is the one to control them? anyway its going to sweet.
Back to top Go down
Monkey.D.Luffy

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 am

Aaaah One piece was awesome <3. For people who dont know about it, One Piece is an epic story about a boy sealing with his crew on the seas. Annnnd i suggest you to read http://www.mangareader.net/103/one-piece.html or watch it http://www1.watchop.com/.

About Naruto, I dunt like it. Last chapter was good tho, still im not a fan of the big bang boom kamehameha powar, and Naruto being rikudou's descendant/reincarnation/and so.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:36 am

Camaro wrote:
the fox+all the other bijuu's look so fkn cute when they were small <3 sage of 6 paths looked boss o_o

They were ADORABLE! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:56 pm

I mostly just watch the anime, but sometimes when my friend says its a good manga chapter i tune in but.. I like where Naruto is going, but i dont like how it gives this feeling of, its this way because im the main character, like it or gtfo. woul like to see a segment on sasuke tho, they're trailing away from him, one of my favorite characters cause of his chill atitude lol,
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Lawliet wrote:
woul like to see a segment on sasuke tho, they're trailing away from him, one of my favorite characters cause of his chill atitude lol,

I agree. I love sasuke. but they cant reveal him til tobi takes off his mask ;)
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:36 am

is tobi going to "take it off" or will it fall off / get torn off some how?
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:18 am

woooo theres sasuke, proves he's not tobi :D
Back to top Go down
https://uclan.darkbb.com
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:33 am

Camaro wrote:
woooo theres sasuke, proves he's not tobi :D

goddammit... there goes my whole theory -_-
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:21 pm

latest episode of the anime was pretty good, kinda meh that its a flash back tho, not too big on those... as far as im concerned flash backs are 1 step up from fillers, but this flash back has some relevance so its k
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 am

i thought it was a good episode personally, though i already know whats going to happen cause i read as well, i prefer to watch. so i like it :D
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:38 pm

wtf was with todays translations? it sucked so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narutoooo/Onepieceee   Narutoooo/Onepieceee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narutoooo/Onepieceee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: Chat-
Jump to: