HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Obito survival theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Force

PostSubject: Obito survival theory   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Here's my theory on how he survived and what he did afterwards:

Well, though i didn't want to believe it myself, it is clear that Obito has "survived" in both body and mind.

Obito Clearly said that the reason he has done this is because Kakashi let Rin die. Whether Madara also had any impact upon him is unknown, but what is known is that Madara knew Obito. This confirms that Madara was alive atleast long enough to know Obito.

Obito survived like this:

In order for Obito to have survived he would have to have either instant regeneration/revival(Which can only be obtained by either edo tensei(which he clearly isn't), Hashirama's and Tsunade's ability to instantly regenerate, or the Naraka path)

It is known that Madara had the rinnegan before his death, with the rinnegan he has the ability to resurrect someone, anyone who is recently dead with the naraka path. This would restore his crushed Sharingan and the rest of his body.(this seems to have been proven wrong in the latest chapter;however, the only other possibillity is using zetsu goo to repair him)

Madara then takes Obito under his wing for long enough time to transfer knowledge and train him(as shown in new chapter Madara is old with white hair, caring for Obito), this happens between the time of Obito's death and the Tobi's attack against Konoha with the ninetails.(Sometime during this time Rin dies, enraging Obito, Madara dies after Rin's death seeing as how he knows about the plan).

Also it may have been possible to transfer Madaras knowledge using the human path to Obito.

This causes him to do the following:

Obito now knowing that the seal for a bijuu is weakest when its host is giving birth(due to knowledge gained by Madara), he attacks Kushina and releases the Kyuubi and controls him(the ability to control the Kyuubi was taught to him by Madara). Obito then loses to Minato which shows his left arm(which wasn't crushed by the rock) is made of zetsu stuff, possibly lost in a training accident or added to his body to make it more repairable after madara's death(or allow use of izanagi).

After Obito's failure he plans, schemes, trains, makes more zetsu's, and eventually kills the mizukage and takes control of that village, allowing time for his hair to grow out so people would believe he is Madara Uchiha. Around this time he also helped Itachi in the killing of the Uchiha clan. Obito manipulates Nagato and essentially becomes the Akatsuki's leader, they gain members and become powerful enough to retrieve the bijuu and seal them in Gedo meza. They inevitabally capture 7 bijuu after many akatsuki die and tobi is then revealed to be the one pulling the strings to those of konoha. Tobi captures pieces of the eight and nine tails and now is attempting to summon the Juubi. His identity is revealed in the fight. Madara shows up and affirms tobi is indeed Obito.

Some people may say, well how did Obito grow such much in such a little time? Well i don't know about you but kakashi and Gai sure look about as tall as they are now meaning Obito easily could have grown the same amount in such a short amount of time(Possibly more since we don't know whether or not his dimension slows down time). http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/2

Also some people may say that how could Obito have been the tobi controlling the mizukage? Obito had to have been the one controlling the mizukage since Kisame recognized Tobi's face when shown to him and calls him the mizukage. link to the chapter below.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/404

I made this theory a day after it was revealed that tobi was Obito.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:49 am

oo nice theory man, i wonder if who ever has rinnengan or sharingan has the ability to go to this space between the living and the dead, it's like where nagato's dead body was when tobi touched that paper chick and where kakashi was talking to his dad o:

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:13 am

Do you think that place between living and dead is where obito is now? and where kakashi keeps sending the attacks with his sharingan?
Is he going to have to send Naruto there for the final battle? O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Force

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:03 am

Well according to the latest chapter from what i can gather is that the rocks collapsed underneath into one of madara's tunnels to get around. he repaired him with zetsu stuff. and his sharingan made sure that his head didn't get crushed. And Madara did give his eyes to Nagato. I'm done thinking of anything actually complicated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:47 am

wait wtf is that madara or his brother o_o

Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:58 am

I thought that Madara's tunnel was in the deminsion which obito can access with his eye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 am

Madara had to take his brother's eyes in order to get that special power, so i think thats madara
and then madara gave his eyes to nagato?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:55 pm

/fays towards nagato, he could have used susanoo LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Marshy it clearly says he is Madara Uchiha. That old man is definitely Madara. my theory about the rinnegan has been proven false. though it was a good theory and i shall move on to other theories.

Here is a thread i made on narutobase if your too lazy to go the link i'll post the information i wrote on there.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=247562

Obito thinks madara is a shinigami with a scythe.

Madara believes that Obito was able to "slip away from it" possibly meaning that before his entire body got crushed his eye used his space time jutsu unwillingly and teleported him and the gigantic boulder that was on the right side of his body to one of madara's secret tunnels(i say this because he says the rock, not the rocks)

Madara is the one that thought up the infinite tsukyomi and the plan to get it started.

Madara is being kept alive by constant feeding of Hashiramas chakra straight into him.

Obito was saved by application of a "hashirama's artificial body" aka zetsu.

Tobi's masks could possibly be made out of hardened zetsu.

Madara did give his rinnegan to Nagato.( Nagato possibly can't use the sharingan while the rinnegan is active because he is not an Uchiha. But since he is an uzamaki and a descendant of the S06P he can unlock the rinnegan)

You need two sharingan eyes in order to awaken the Rinnegan.

Oh yeah does anyone know why mangapanda keeps blurring out parts of random pages?

Now reading the mangastream translation: the differences i notice in that one is that instead of being found by a rock he was found by a crumbled rock. so its possible that he could have instead of using his space time jutsu unwilling to move him and himself to madara's hideout. he could have phased through the rocks with the left half of his body(for i dont know how long konan said his limit was 5 minutes but probabally less back then) and then the ground collapsed.

This option and the option in my first post are really the only two options i could see that are possible, unless maybe a combination of the two. Edit: Though both ways are possible the colapsing into madaras tunnel is possible because of the jutsu that the enemy used against them on this page http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/244/8

Edit: for anyone not knowing what i meant in the OP about mangapanda blurring stuff out.

Here is the manga panda page of when madara says his name:

Here is Mangastreams version:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 am

you said his eye used his space time jutsu unwillingly and teleported him and the gigantic boulder, does this mean he can teleport to random or controlled places with his eye currently? probably not controlled because he would've just teleported to naruto and grabbed him but does that mean it takes him to random places?

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:04 pm

prolly not a random place, but one specific place only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Force

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:08 am

link to my new theory

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=248601

copy and pasted below

In the recently released manga Madara states that it's as if Obito slipped through the rubble.

Spoiler:

This obviously suggests that Obito had his Mangekyou sharingan's power to phase through objects.

"The Mangeky┼Ź Sharingan is acquired through the trauma experienced from the death of the person closest to the Sharingan user" This is a quote from the wiki.

While Obito was on the virge of death he allowed his left eye to be implanted into Kakashi. With Obito's eye Kakashi sees Obito "die".

My theory is is that when you experience and see the person closest to your death(And feel great emotion from it) The opposite eye activates the other eye's Mangekyou Sharingan.

In this case Kakashi sees Obito die, and feels great sadness for the person(Obito) who just saved his and rin's life as well on giving him a new ninja way(protecting friends over laws). This in turn activates Obito's Sharingan in his right eye and when the rubble is falling on him he phases through it.

Obito's death and kakashi seeing it here:

Spoiler:

Now notice the jutsu they use in order to destroy the rocks Obito is under. It is a technique called "Earth splitting Force". This could have been how the ground collapsed into Madara's tunnels, And Obito fell with it...

Thus Madara was able to find Obito quickly after he fell since Madara would easily hear such a large sound and go inspecting.

Well, thats my theory what do you think?

Edit:

Reasons his mangekyou may have reverted back:

He simply bypasses the three tomoe and then goes to mangekyou. It then reverts back to two tomoe. Whether it goes to three to mangekyou and the reverts back to three and then back to two i do not know. But i wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Also The reason he might've reverted back to 2 tomoe is he simply may have not had enough chakra to maintain a 3 tomoe or mangekyou sharingan.

Also he was Knocked out so it may have just reverted back because he was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:53 am

ever considered it being just a simple plain anime/manga near death power up as usual? lolol makes sense tho +1

also if it's one place only then how the fux did obito get to madara's cave or is madara's cave that one place? o_o

PostSubject: Re: Obito survival theory   

Back to top Go down

Obito survival theory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1