~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had an interesting convo with sine.wav

Go down 
+5
Çøßrå
Marshmellow
adobe
Windrider
hiro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Empty
PostSubject: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 10:45 pm

So I usually get on tron like once every 2-3 months to check and see if I know people... usually dont lol but I ran into sine and started talking with him. Asked him why he disliked ~'U. so much. According to him we played a big part in ruining ctf. Thoughts? Its dead now so none of this really matters, but I can kind of see his point of view.
Back to top Go down
Number3

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Thanks for killing ctf nabs
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 9:55 am

sine still salty as ever. tell him to get that cactus out of his ass
Back to top Go down
hiro

hiro

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 4:13 pm

straight up ruined it cause U and R rekt the CTF braxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
hiro

hiro

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 4:14 pm

btw hi
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:58 pm

lol holy shit hey hiro. Not gonna lie its interesting to see that people still come back every so often and check back to this website. Hope all you nabs are doing well, probs wont see you on the grid but if someone posts a random time and date ill try to get on
Back to top Go down
Number3

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 1:56 am

Hey nabs, here for my yearly check in. Miss yall.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 10:02 pm

Yearly check in for 2018
Back to top Go down
adobe

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 7:12 am

Triennial check in
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 12:00 am

Tfw the last BRAWL was almost 2.5 years ago. We're getting old fellas.
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Yearly check-in 2019? Can't believe this is still here shocked
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 12:15 pm

tron strong 2019
Back to top Go down
regedit
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 2:04 pm

It's been a while! Hope everyone is well. Going through the old posts was a real nostalgia trip :D
Back to top Go down
Number3

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 12:23 pm

miss yall
Back to top Go down
Titanoboa

Titanoboa

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 8:01 am

Windrider wrote:
Not gonna lie its interesting to see that people still come back every so often and check back to this website.

Yeah, no kidding.

Sine hated U because he was never very fond of _~R~_ in general and myself in particular. U was pretty much R's bastard child, and its competitive dominance in a way legitimized our rather childish behaviour within the community. That's my take on it. :P
Back to top Go down
adobe

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 12:08 pm

yearly check in :) hope you are all staying safe with coronavirus and the ongoing riots
Back to top Go down
Pre

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 5:00 pm

hey friends

hop on tron every now and then will you :)

there has been some activity lately through the discord (even on ctf)

<3
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 9:03 pm

After seeing pre's post i decided to check out tron again and talked to Ww Johnny and he shared the discord with me

https://discord.com/invite/dcpaauj

you can select what game modes you want to be pinged for and theyll auto message you when games are being made

pretty convenient. hope to see yall on there soon :)
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 11:30 pm

That’s awesome, I’ll join and hopefully get back into things

Anyways it’s been an insane year, hope you all are doing well!!
Back to top Go down
Number3

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 8:37 pm

What’s up fellas? It’s been a while. I’m an old man with 2 kids now. My boy turns 2 in a few days and I have a little girl who is 6 months today. Just thought I’d post a little life update and see if any of you guys are still around.

Miss you nabs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting convo with sine.wav   Had an interesting convo with sine.wav Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had an interesting convo with sine.wav
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: Chat-
Jump to: