HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 How it is boring to play! Organised matches

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:57 pm

actually, i do know what happened. I will not shut the fuck up and get out of this because it involves my clan, which means it involves me.
I don't have to have been active to know what occurred. Otherwise you're discrediting the whole academic field known as history.
I'm going off what other people have told me. If something I have heard is wrong, then point it out. Still doesn't change the fact that you decided to move onto C4.

Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2263
Join date : 2009-08-23

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm not going to be gay and lock this topic.. but seriously lets stop all this nonsense
It's unnecessary and stupid.

_________________
How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Windri11
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

Posts : 2298
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 28

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Boa, you do not represent the clan. you're one of the LEAST active members, so you're the LEAST likely to talk for ~'U.
This whole thing was between Wind and I, that's it. I don't know wtf you and others keep butting in.
Wind and I have agreed to disagree and moved on, so you should get over it as well.
You're wrong. Im done pointinf out my point only to have you say "no, thats not the problem".
that is not a rebuttal, thats as good a defense as a parent telling their child "because i said so".
you cant counter what i said, and you shouldnt have gotten involved in the first place. so once again, butt out.
history has evidence and facts as well as oral information. Not just oral information. Otherwise myths/legends would be considered history too.
Without the original topic, there is no real evidence or facts. so this is just a myth
^see what i did, i took your argument and countered instead of just saying "you're wrong, so i must be right. i win"
that's how a real debate works. ive done this for years. you wont win.

Windrider wrote:
I'm not going to be gay and lock this topic.. but seriously lets stop all this nonsense
It's unnecessary and stupid.

Ive said this three times now. Maybe you need better control over your clan members, wind.
im done posting on this, no matter what is responded. like i said, wind and i have moved on, so the rest of ~'U. can as well.
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:09 pm

The irony of your comment is that me saying that you're not addressing the problem is not at all like a parent telling their child "because I said so." Really, you saying I'm wrong without supporting your claim at all is like a parent telling their child "because I said so." I have been giving points. I didn't just say "you're wrong, so I must be right. I win." Do you know how to read? Give me one example of that. All I've done is say that I agree about everything being a misunderstanding, but point out that you moved onto C4 instead of trying to explain yourself. I even said that something I heard might be wrong, and that you should point it out if so. The funny thing is that your post addresses how you have been debating this whole time. "Tru, you are mistaken. Plain and simple.", "And if you try to say its my fault because of my original post, you're wrong.", "Once again, Wind was wrong.", "You're wrong."
Guess who I've been quoting?

Evidence? How is hearing what happened from people who were there not evidence? Have you ever heard of anything called secondary sources? Really? How are you comparing this to myths/legends? THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED. The fact that you compare this situation to a myth or legend just baffles me. Real evidence is involved here, sorry.

When did I say I represent the clan? Once again, can you read? All I said was that this matter involves the clan I am in, which means that I should have involvement, along with all the other members of the clan. Why shouldn't we be involved in something that involves the clan? Yes, I haven't been too active. Yes, I've been busy with other things. But, if you want to get into stuff like that, isn't the fact that I have been in this clan for a while important?

Honestly, this whole post just made me laugh. I haven't really been countering what you said at all. Once again, I've said that you getting kicked or whatnot was unfortunate, it was a MISUNDERSTANDING. It sucked. I even said that Wind made a bad decision. (sorry again wind) All I've done is raise a different point, which I'm not even going to state again. You still have yet to address it. So how about you stop dodging the issue by telling me to shut up, to leave, or that I'm wrong, and address the point?


Last edited by Çøßrå on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:22 pm

its hearsay evidence which isnt admitted in court just an fyi
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 pm

sexybeast wrote:
its hearsay evidence which isnt admitted in court just an fyi

sorry, i wasn't aware that we were in court. Maybe I should have people testify for me then?
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 am

just saying the second sources are useless when defending anything
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 am

That's just really not true. Secondary sources are not useless. Yes, primary sources would be stronger evidence, but secondary sources have their importance too.
Once again, I wasn't aware of the situation. Would you like me to get testimonies or something?
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:22 pm

no i would like yo to drop it because any story you have heard has been tainted by that persons perspective and unless you get everyones point of view you can never truly understand the problem
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:35 pm

How is the fact that marsh decided to move on to C4 after the U stuff happened "tainted"? That happened. It's a fact. Once again, if something I heard was different, please bring it up. Until you do that, your comments on my going off what other people have said have no substance. Once you give me specific examples of how what I have heard has been "tainted", then we can talk.
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 pm

lets say your gf broke up with you therefore you are upset so you go to a party get drunk and wake up next to a diff girl is it wrong to still want to get back with your ex
Back to top Go down
regedit
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 498
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 23
Location : London, England

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:03 pm

O_o, I am marshes ex? Huh?
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Now talk about a tainted story...
Your story completely leaves out the fact that the break up occurred because of some stupid misunderstanding that you're aware of.
Yes, you should have and would have talked to your ex first about the situation and made everything clear, if you really wanted to get back together.

Let's twist the story around...
If your girlfriend, who you love very much, dumped you, and you thought, even the slightest bit, that you were dumped for mistaken reasons, wouldn't the first thing you do be to talk to her and clear everything up? Wouldn't your girlfriend see that she shouldn't have hastily dumped you and see that she was wrong? If you did get with a different girl (even if you were drunk and at a party), wouldn't the fact that you were able to get with someone else that quickly without even fighting for the relationship prove that you didn't actually love her that much?

Now, lets turn this back into the game...
Wouldn't the fact that marsh moved on so quickly to C4 without trying to fight his way back into U prove that U wasn't that important to him?
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2263
Join date : 2009-08-23

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 pm

regedit wrote:
O_o, I am marshes ex? Huh?

o_O

Anyways

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth, upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met here on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of it as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But in a larger sense we can not dedicate - we can not consecrate - we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled, here, have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but can never forget what they did here.

It is for us, the living, rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they have, thus far, so nobly carried on. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us - that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of devotion - that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain; that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom; and that this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

No Civil War Please

_________________
How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Windri11
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 pm

i think you missed the point that sometimes people let their emotions get the better of them and doing things rashly
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 pm

sexybeast wrote:
i think you missed the point that sometimes people let their emotions get the better of them and doing things rashly

So? It's not like he seems apologetic at all about what happened. All he does is throw the blame on others.
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 am

i agree to disagree
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Marshmellow wrote:
The problem is, and always has been, the kicking of me from U. I should not have been kicked and everything that happened afterwards is a result of the kicking. And if you try to say its my fault because of my original post, you're wrong. 1) actions speak louder than words, 2) people post things like "Im thinking of leaving" all the time. That doesn't mean they are, for sure, right then and there, leaving. Ask Number3. He did it in pRu and ended up staying for a few more weeks before he did end up posting his resignation a second time. My post never said "I AM LEAVING U". However, Wind kicking me did say "YOU ARE GONE FROM U". Once again, Wind was wrong.

I really don't see how you could disagree with the fact that he doesn't seem apologetic at all and just throws all the blame on U.
It's admirable that you're standing up for your friend but, like Marsh, all you do is make general statements with nothing backing them up.
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member


Posts : 2738
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:36 pm

honestly i dont want to write a paragraph and i dont think it is worth arguing with you on the details
Back to top Go down
Çøßrå
Clan Member
Clan Member
Çøßrå

Posts : 267
Join date : 2009-10-07

How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Honestly, it sounds like you just really don't have any points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it is boring to play! Organised matches   How it is boring to play! Organised matches - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
How it is boring to play! Organised matches
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Anybody play the facebook game?
» Help!! My manor is boring!!
» 10 Of The Weirdest Games You Will Ever Play
» Best Chess Engine For Playchess.com Engine Room
» Play Three Chess for Three player

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: The Ruins-
Jump to: