~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siggyz want 1?

Go down 
+5
Windrider
Gftis
adobe
sexybeast
Camaro
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Camaro

Camaro

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 pm

My New Siggy

Siggyz want 1? Zorosi11

bored this holidays, who wants one???
just post a pic or the url to a image u want in it. happy
Back to top Go down
https://uclan.darkbb.com
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:44 pm

siggs are for nubs
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:51 pm

sexybeast wrote:
siggs are for nubs pro's
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:31 pm

nice try your still a nub in my mind
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 pm

sexybeast wrote:
your still the best in my mind

othxxx
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:55 pm

stupid asturllians cant read or respect privacy
Back to top Go down
adobe

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:18 pm

uh yeah sure camaro i'd like a nice banner, white background would be nice since it represents purity and stuff, maybe with a black font(if u can make it of course) that says adobe, meaning like i, adobe, am alone evil when surrounded by better people. i dont think i'll need a picture because that detracts from it so yeah thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:41 am

Siggyz want 1? Adobe10
it started off ask you asked, then idk what happened lol.
Back to top Go down
Gftis
Clan Member
Clan Member
Gftis

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:49 pm

O O O O CAM! May I have one? and siggs are totally awesome so any nay-sayers disagree Ill "kill" you on the grind xD (i.e. Sexy Beast)

Can mine be similar to adobes as in mine saying "AZ"! with black white and red splotches representing good and evil, like the yin and yang! (but it looks nothing like it) If ya can do that that would be sweet! adobes is cool! :D

-- Az
Back to top Go down
Gftis
Clan Member
Clan Member
Gftis

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 pm

SCRATCH WHAT I SAID BEFORE! Could I get one that looks like my photo with tendons and dots of black white and blues! WITH MY NAME :D (AZ) surprise me with a font and color
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:32 pm

o_O Adobes sig looks like he got shot in a gang fight or somethin
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

since neither cam nor az knows English i don't feel that i need to listen to them
Back to top Go down
Gftis
Clan Member
Clan Member
Gftis

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:23 pm

thats cute sexy
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Ahh where is ror when you need him! He would astound us with his correct usage of grammar and such lol
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Clan Member
Clan Member

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm… *sunglasses* …right here.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

…um, ahem…

Anyway, I'll translate [graphics redacted]:

CAMARO: My new signature. I am bored this holiday stretch; who desires one? Just post a picture or the Universal Resource Locator to an image you want in said signature.

SEXY BEAST: Signatures are for noobs.

CAMARO: Sexy Beast wrote: "Signatures are for noobs professionals."

SEXY BEAST: Nice try. You're still a noob in my mind.

CAMARO: Sexy Beast wrote: "You're still the optimum in my mind." Oh, thanks!

SEXY BEAST: Such obtuse Australians can neither read nor respect privacy.

ADOBE: Ah, yes, certainly, Camaro, I'd like a nice banner. A white background would be optimal since it represents certain positive concepts (viz. purity, righteousness et al.), possibly with a black font (if you can make it, of course) used to spell out the word "Adobe", signifying that I, Adobe, alone am evil when surrounded by superior people. I do not think I shall be in need of a picture due to the detraction such an element would cause from the aforementioned layout. There you have it. A multitude of thanks in advance.

CAMARO: It started off as you asked, then I do not know what happened to it, laugh out loud.

GFTIS: Oh, oh, oh, oh, Camaro! May I have one? And signatures are totally awesome, so to any naysayers who disagree, I shall strike you down mercilessly on the grid (i.e. Sexy Beast). Would it be possible for mine to include some similarity to Adobe's in that mine would say "AZ" with black, white, and red splotches representing the dichotomy of good and evil, e.g. the Eastern concepts of yin and yang, even though the signature looks nothing like it?* If you were able to do this, that would be sweet! Adobe's signature is cool. -- Az

GFTIS: What I said before is to be superseded by the following: Could I get one that looks like my photo, but with the addition of tendons and black, white, and blue dots? Please include my name (AZ). You may surprise me with a font and color.

WINDRIDER: Hmm, Adobe's signature looks like he got shot in a gang fight or some other such occurrence.

SEXY BEAST: Due to the fact that neither Camaro nor Az demonstrate, appear to demonstrate, or convey a sufficiently advanced and proper understanding of the English language or the ability to utilize it in a form conducive to proper communications, especially on a virtual level such as the one essential to these fora (to wit, the ~'Untitled Clan Private Forums), I feel no compulsion to hold any of their expressed sentiments under any sort of serious consideration.

GFTIS: That's cute, Sexy Beast.

WINDRIDER: Nuts. Where the devil is Rorschach when you need him?! He would astound and flabbergast us with his predisposition to continually pour forth efforts to, in good faith, consciously utilize and enforce the correct usage of grammar and such, laugh out loud.
Back to top Go down
adobe

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:01 am

Rorschach wrote:
I'm… *sunglasses* …right here.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

…um, ahem…

Anyway, I'll translate [graphics redacted]:

CAMARO: My new signature. I am bored this holiday stretch; who desires one? Just post a picture or the Universal Resource Locator to an image you want in said signature.

SEXY BEAST: Signatures are for noobs.

CAMARO: Sexy Beast wrote: "Signatures are for noobs professionals."

SEXY BEAST: Nice try. You're still a noob in my mind.

CAMARO: Sexy Beast wrote: "You're still the optimum in my mind." Oh, thanks!

SEXY BEAST: Such obtuse Australians can neither read nor respect privacy.

ADOBE: Ah, yes, certainly, Camaro, I'd like a nice banner. A white background would be optimal since it represents certain positive concepts (viz. purity, righteousness et al.), possibly with a black font (if you can make it, of course) used to spell out the word "Adobe", signifying that I, Adobe, alone am evil when surrounded by superior people. I do not think I shall be in need of a picture due to the detraction such an element would cause from the aforementioned layout. There you have it. A multitude of thanks in advance.

CAMARO: It started off as you asked, then I do not know what happened to it, laugh out loud.

GFTIS: Oh, oh, oh, oh, Camaro! May I have one? And signatures are totally awesome, so to any naysayers who disagree, I shall strike you down mercilessly on the grid (i.e. Sexy Beast). Would it be possible for mine to include some similarity to Adobe's in that mine would say "AZ" with black, white, and red splotches representing the dichotomy of good and evil, e.g. the Eastern concepts of yin and yang, even though the signature looks nothing like it?* If you were able to do this, that would be sweet! Adobe's signature is cool. -- Az

GFTIS: What I said before is to be superseded by the following: Could I get one that looks like my photo, but with the addition of tendons and black, white, and blue dots? Please include my name (AZ). You may surprise me with a font and color.

WINDRIDER: Hmm, Adobe's signature looks like he got shot in a gang fight or some other such occurrence.

SEXY BEAST: Due to the fact that neither Camaro nor Az demonstrate, appear to demonstrate, or convey a sufficiently advanced and proper understanding of the English language or the ability to utilize it in a form conducive to proper communications, especially on a virtual level such as the one essential to these fora (to wit, the ~'Untitled Clan Private Forums), I feel no compulsion to hold any of their expressed sentiments under any sort of serious consideration.

GFTIS: That's cute, Sexy Beast.

WINDRIDER: Nuts. Where the devil is Rorschach when you need him?! He would astound and flabbergast us with his predisposition to continually pour forth efforts to, in good faith, consciously utilize and enforce the correct usage of grammar and such, laugh out loud.

ftw
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:24 am

ohi wb, u translate this pls?
Siggyz want 1? Code%20small
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:01 am

thats a program code and not english ya noob

how would he be able to translate that without wasting time looking up code and you dont even know what code it is in
Back to top Go down
Gftis
Clan Member
Clan Member
Gftis

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:29 am

Could I get that siggy cam?
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:05 am

1st i have to write three 1 page essays and build a model Siggyz want 1? 888929
Back to top Go down
Gftis
Clan Member
Clan Member
Gftis

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 am

LUCKY! I have to do a speech, read a book, do a brochure, write a six paragraph essay 2 pages at least and im in 8th grade, all doe monday Sad :'(: :'(: :'(:
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:01 am

somehow i just dont seem to find that challenging anymore i mean its high school or lower
Back to top Go down
Gftis
Clan Member
Clan Member
Gftis

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm in 8th grade, due in 2 days... A little hard considering how much I have to do.
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:39 pm

just saying 8th grade never seemed hard

plus im pretty sure you knew about it before friday
Back to top Go down
Gftis
Clan Member
Clan Member
Gftis

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:37 am

Yea we had a week to do it, but I had to write 5 arapraphs due Thursday, soccer every day, had this report of an animal for science. 3 tests Friday math que this wednesday (I think). Work never ends Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siggyz want 1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggyz want 1?   Siggyz want 1? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siggyz want 1?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: The Ruins-
Jump to: