~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old...

Go down 
+5
Portgas D.Ace
Giby405
Windrider
sexybeast
Marshmellow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old...   Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 pm

I just want you all to know a few things (I'll be surprised if anyone actually reads all of this):
1) My app is not harsh. At all. In fact, I will break it down for you step by step so everyone can understand.
--"Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old......Unless I applied. So yea. This is me, uhh, applying. For this sUcky clan."
---This is an inside joke between Camaro and myself, but a few others, including sexy, know about it. If you did not however, then you should have asked about it instead of assuming. Even the 'sUcky clan' comment is a joke. I say it everytime I see a U member. It's just how I show my love. If you didn't know that, then you should've asked someone who did, aka the people I named in my app (my next point)

--"Btw, Wind is nub, Cam is bad psychiatrist, Sexy is badmin, Giby is MAJOR stalker, and Tru is... well Tru's pretty cool.
Idk the rest of yall. Prolly nubs since Ur in this clan. But /me is nub too"
---I love, well loved now, everyone one of these people. Each comment is an inside joke between myself and the person I named. I call Wind a nub cause he is in U, and I explained earlier about why I do that. Cam and the psychiatrist is an inside joke. He was talking to me about Cressy one day and he was trying to figure out what was going on but failed miserably lol. Sexy as badmin is also inside joke. Snake and I were dissing UofM one day and he starting admin killing us. No he is not really a badmin, and he knows that, but just like everything else I've said, it's a joke. Giby as stalker, its just how i greet him. We end up on sumo and ctf a LOT so i always call him stalker, even if i enter a server after him. again, its a JOKE. And I call everyone nubs. Even myself. That's not new.

--"I don't do any of those smiley face things on the side. they're gay. And I'm not Monkey.D.Douchey"
---Again, JOKE! I make XD and :P allllll the time. Seriously. Have you people caught on yet?

--"what else do I have to put? I didn't really read instruction manual. It's always in chinese or some shit. I'll put what most apps have...
Hmm, clans? I started in |MaC| or soemthing like that with levi, obsi, minxy, tish, idk who else.
Then the clan died. I joined another clan. Idr what it was called. D or soemthing, with titan, faith, viper, and idk who else
Then onto R. everyone knows that. But I no like douchey leaders like hyp3 or noodz. So I left. Clanless FTW!
Idk time wise. Been about 5 years playin. Long time right? /me is like all knowing!
Personal info? Ask Giby, he stalks me."
---All info about me and tronning which was required for app. I don't like R, but that doesn't make me a dick. The personal info part was going back to an earlier joke which I explained. I think I'm starting to be redundant now. If you really NEEDED info on me, just ask. How hard is that to do? Like I said, I've been playing for 5 years, people know me. The "write something about yourself" is really only for new players who want to join and you know I'm right.

--"Anything else? Why should I join? I shouldn't! But Cam begged me to. Sexy too. I think they just want me for mah body.
But yea, this is my app. Go nuts! But don't give me any of that GL or BoL shit. I don't wanna join. I'm doing this against my will. Kbai"
---And a final joke. If I didn't want to join, I wouldn't have posted. I wouldn't have gotten to know those of you whom I did. Think about it.

2) You people have some serious problems jumping all over people/following the bandwagon. I understand you're a clan, I do. But does that really mean you lose the right to say what you think? Honestly, you all read my app, were unsure of how to take it, then read sexy's comment and instantly assumed i was being a dick about it and it's harsh. I showed my app to three other tronners and they all agreed it was funny, not mean. You just read sexy's comment and went with it. After I posted it, sexy and giby attacked me for it in ctf server. Other people followed. Wind actually talked to me about my app and realized that I was serious about it. Did you read that? HE TALKED TO ME! Such a concept right? No one else did. Communication is something I need in a clan. This is a big thing to me. And U failed at it. They stuck to rumors started by sexy's comment, and kept with it. Later, I 1v1ed Az. After I won, I told him that he needed to work on his anger problems because it only makes him perform worse. I was not a dick about this in any way whatsoever. Ask gftis if you don't believe me. I was, for a moment, serious and sincere. I treated him like a brother, because in all honesty, I felt like he was. But as soon as I went back to ctf server and told adobe and wind what happened, they jumped all over me for tellin Az he has anger problems without even letting me explain. AND THEN, I was in a server with sexy and snake again, and just got bashed for my app again. Followed by mocking for sexy getting into a school I've been dreaming about going to for years and not getting in. That was my last straw. Everything else about tron and the app I could take. But once you go into my real life, I'm not gonna take that. And so

3) I negate my application. Idk if that's even the proper word, but you know what I mean. This isn't even cool anymore. I came back to tron and I was having fun. I like to have fun and laugh, that's who I am. I'm not serious, ever, so why should I have to make a serious app? You want me to be someone I'm not and that's just ridiculous. You're basically R. What makes you different? You don't listen. You follow what one person says, except for Wind, but then later he joined in jumpin on me with adobe. I really don't see a difference. You complained about my app, when I put everything in it that was needed except for the info part, but I already explained that. No communication. And hell, you made SO much goddamn drama out of this it's ridiculous. You became Ww over a goddamn app. Get over it. This is tron. It's a GAME. It's not that serious. So ya'll need to chill your binding boners and calm yourselves. Especially you sexy. You were a straight up dick in U server. Not the admin killing, but the second time, earlier today. What you said makes you the dick, not me. I was never a dick, at any point. I was never mean, at any point, until you attacked me like you did. I won't stand for that. I won't be apart of a clan that supports what you did. As for everyone else, if you did read this, now you know what happened. Fix your lack of communication/bandwagon problem plox. Kthxbai

--No regrets,
-Marshmellow

P.S. - You want me to take app seriously when "~`Untitled Clan" responds the way he/she/it/they did? Seems a little hypocritical. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old...   Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Marshmellow wrote:

It's just how I show my love.

<pro psychiatrist
Back to top Go down
https://uclan.darkbb.com
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old...   Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:02 pm

well look who cant take a joke now

im just sayin

btw i wasnt bashing i was saying you may want to revise cause people in the clan didnt take nicley to it anyways have fun

Last edited by sexybeast on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old...   Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:02 pm

LOL @ beast

no offense, but thats the weakest damn comeback lol since we/you weren't joking or were we? FILL ME IN PLX
Back to top Go down
https://uclan.darkbb.com
Tru
Clan Member
Clan Member
Tru

PostSubject: Re: Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old...   Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:00 am

Ахереть. Нет слов!!! Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old...   Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cam threatened to tell Cres about 50 year old...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2