~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

redruMssiM's Application

Go down 
+7
Marshmellow
Portgas D.Ace
sexybeast
Windrider
Camaro
regedit
redruMssiM
11 posters
AuthorMessage
redruMssiM

redruMssiM's Application Empty
PostSubject: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:02 am

Hi my name is MissMurder . . . redruMssiM this is my app for U :D, I love tron, my favorite division is CTF, though i like pretty much everything else as well. Im not good at sumo (dont listen to cam he lies :P) mazing is my troubled spot, I have played for 2-3 years, I believe I'm quite a versatile player able to defend, DF, or Attack when needed. Which is why I enjoy CTF so much. I choose to apply for U because I think its members are great, and love hangin out with them. :P
Back to top Go down
regedit
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 am

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 am

yayyyyyyyyy dance5
gl king
Back to top Go down
https://uclan.darkbb.com
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:22 am

ohey miss gl in gettin in

just curious but didn't u app for vZ a while ago oO?
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:38 am

so how does it feel to be a girl on tron
Back to top Go down
redruMssiM

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 pm

lol cam I love this emote dance5 . Yea wind I dunno what happened there I app'd cause hope and fade begged me to then I was told I would have to wait 2 weeks Lips Sealed and now its been longer and I haven't heard anything, I told cam that and he told me to apply for U tongue . As for being a tron girlie well I dunno, is it supposed to feel different? lol I dont have anything else to compare it to silly beast tongue , naw its good everyone seems nice or at least they tolerate a girl playing tongue
Back to top Go down
Portgas D.Ace
Clan Member
Clan Member
Portgas D.Ace

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 pm

lol of course girl can play and its same than boy. welcome and gl
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:54 pm

she uses too many emoticons, i vote no LOL
o wait, im not even in yet... BoL anyways :]
Back to top Go down
Ti$h

Ti$h

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm

sexybeast wrote:
so how does it feel to be a girl on tron
lolol <3 sex...oh gl miss redruMssiM's Application 318847 oh marsh... your not in YET? uhh your not gonna make it bro. hehehe 2funny
Back to top Go down
reloaded

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 pm

heeyy i now you. gl... UR A GIRL O.O :O Huh? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:23 pm

but i mean everyone hits on you does that make you feel loved like farao or does it make you feel like all guys are creepers?
Back to top Go down
redruMssiM

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Hi everyone sorry for not having updated sooner, my brother (the one that introduced me to tron) died in a car crash on Thursday, and seeing as how my dad died just last year its been really tough. I don't seem to have the motivation to do much of anything let alone play tron right now, I'm sorry cam Sad I don't see myself passing any U tests right now so it looks like I'm going to have to put my application on hold indefinitely. I wish it were different I love you guys, your all great. Wind thanks for your patience, Cam thanks for listening (even if I'm silly as hell), and Marsh thanks for askin the hard ones and sharing your own.
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Camaro

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:03 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad awwww we'll miss you and sorry to hear about your brother Embarrassed

hope you play tron again at some point santa !
Back to top Go down
https://uclan.darkbb.com
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:28 am

Oh very sorry for your loss...
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:14 am

that sucks miss I know youll make it though
Back to top Go down
Ti$h

Ti$h

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:55 pm

miss. so sorry to hear about your loss. hope to see you on tron sometime again. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Gftis
Clan Member
Clan Member
Gftis

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:30 pm

man that stinks rum, sorry to hear that, i know how it feels; if you ever wana talk about anything and im on, feel free to /msg me

Gftis
Az
Unstable
Fortitude
Hådes
Infamous
Mørphias
Metåmørphesis (if thats spelled correctly)
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:37 pm

God giveth and God taketh away, but your brother will never be forgotten.
Stay strong Miss. We're all here for you.
Back to top Go down
regedit
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:30 am

Sorry for you loss miss Sad
Tell me if you need anything.

Hope to see you on tron again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 pm

dam, whys `U get all the good ctfers D:
anyways good luck
Back to top Go down
Ti$h

Ti$h

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:36 pm

it's self-explanatory: we're the best!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: redruMssiM's Application   redruMssiM's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

redruMssiM's Application
Page 1 of 1