~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

digital art

Go down 
+4
Tru
sexybeast
Windrider
Anarchy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

digital art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Marshmellow wrote:

things to look up on urbandictionary:
alaskan ice pick
blumpkin
blue waffle
mudkips

NO DONT O_O
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:12 pm

bahahahaha, and based on that response, everyone is going to XD
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 pm

i know all but mudkips, which was halarious to read. what a bout a donaldtrumpkin, if i remember it corectly, idk if its on there, prolly is though

also angry dragons are fun, and other such things, one eyed pirate, Tony Danza and blah blah blah

but alaskan ice pick is fucking painful, (havent attempted that, yet, i'll let you know though)
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 am

lol marsh these kids are young and havent seen much of the world you have to go easy on them
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:01 am

you act like i've been in all these sexual extravaganzas XD
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:27 am

no i act like you have gone through puberty
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:48 am

touche. and apparently so has bieber. he did a song with drake and drake has the higher voice XD
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:28 am

mmmm we never could stay on topic

isnt this spose to be about digital art?
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 am

the conversion evolved or devolved however you want to look at it wind
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

bieber went through pueberty!?

and wind idk atleas they are staying active on forums eh?
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:40 pm

ikr? before i joined ~'U. he was bitching about no activity on forums.
Now he's bitching about staying on track!
Too bad sexy and I have never been able to have a one topic conversation, ever. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:02 pm

psh I dont bitch about checking the site
I'm just a Grammar Forums Nazi

anyways going along with this off topic trend
Marsh: In a couple of days I'm gonna put that game of u vs me on cod where we were both chasing each other in circles around that block & then I just decided to turn around and knife you, in my file share :D (ofc I'll edit it down to just that one scene) one of the funniest black ops moments for me!
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Windrider wrote:
Marsh: In a couple of days I'm gonna put that game of u vs me on cod where we were both chasing each other in circles around that block & then I just decided to turn around and knife you, in my file share :D (ofc I'll edit it down to just that one scene) one of the funniest black ops moments for me!

...you bitch.

Fine. You can do it on ONE condition! Explain to me HOW THE FUCK YOU DODGED ALL MY BULLETS! >Sad

Btw, for all those who think im nub at cod, i still had high score for that game going like 22-8 :D
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:23 pm

so your posting a video? or what, cause i wanna see, i thought he was just chasing you, but he was actually shooting?
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Marshmellow wrote:
Windrider wrote:

...you bitch.

Fine. You can do it on ONE condition! Explain to me HOW THE FUCK YOU DODGED ALL MY BULLETS! >Sad

Btw, for all those who think im nub at cod, i still had high score for that game going like 22-8 :D

Oh no doubt, you and that other kid won the match by a lot! In my defense, I was the only positive one on the team. 2v3 is harder than 6v6

Anarchy wrote:
so your posting a video? or what, cause i wanna see, i thought he was just chasing you, but he was actually shooting?
I can post it on xbox I dunno how to upload it to a video on the internet from there :<
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 pm

yeah we all know im the best though

its all about the k/d
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Wind, yea that's true. it's a lot easier to win a 1v6 if you're really good cause they can only kill you once per spawn but you can kill 6 of them per spawn.
congrats to your leading the team tho :P

sexy, i swear, you and your k/d... smh... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:04 am

don't have xbox, live, so can't, but whats his k/d?
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 am

Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 am

lol woowwwwww, gosh wish i could play sexy, help me out alot, :P and wtf happened to my sig!!!!!!!!???????????

nvm its back

Last edited by Anarchy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sigs back)
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:52 pm

lol i like how that was negative when mine is positive but whatever marsh you wish you were as good as me lol
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:04 pm

i like how neither one of you realized that it's impossible to have a negative k/d... lol
but yea, sexy is a beast at cod and has a better k/d than me
HOWEVER, i think that's just because our playing styles are different
He is safe and gets high k/ds but medium points, while I get medium k/ds but high points
It all depends on how you play and the perks/guns you have- i barely have any pro perks/good guns while he has em all :P
Yay for prestiging :D
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:38 pm

prestigeing lame you dont get anything for it so why do it

yeah you normally get more points for objective stuff ill give you that

although in tdm we are normally pretty close but your prolly higher
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:27 pm

ya i used to play black ops on pc, and i was in a clan, and the leader of it got terrible to ok kd but he had insane amount of points and he was almost always on the winning team for this.

also i think they should give you like a new gun possible for prestige, just my opinion give everyone something else to work for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: digital art   digital art - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

digital art
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: Chat-
Jump to: