~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

excesive quotes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchy

Anarchy

excesive quotes  Empty
PostSubject: excesive quotes    excesive quotes  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:08 pm

excesive quotes :D idk bored.....

Windrider wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Lil B wrote:
lets try this again and im serious about wanting to be apart of this clan so let me get started.

Reason for Leaving: left becaus they shut down the website and servers without telling any one and the new clan they came up with (NbH or BE) their not sure of name yet they (johnny, Cookie, Kent) wanted it to be just a fort & sumo clan so i said pce out

oh, sorry for getting off topic but let me clarify something
we didnt shut down the site, it was attacked,HA and bo7 forums were attacked and ghost shut them down. later that day kent proposed that we start fresh, and considering all that was going on i thought it was a good idea, it all happened really quickly
cookie agreed and we all wanted to start fresh, unfortinatly the forums was down and we could not post or resgination, or appoint a new leader. by the next morning ghostly found out our intentions and turned off the HA site. he only trying to help us out tho, he even helped us get a new forums set up. it was all chaotic, and the name we hadnt even come up with a name yet so we wern't very supportive of the nbh forums he made. and when we first came up with the idea to start fresh we indened it to be a sumo/fort team .. . the end

in short, it was my fault for not thinking of the consequences that would follow and forgeting to appoint a new leader .

Even shorter version (im sorry lil b).

Lil B: Would this change your decision regarding your app for U?
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

excesive quotes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: excesive quotes    excesive quotes  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:16 pm

~'u.noob! haven't you seen Ror's quote thread?
if not you should find it.. im sure its buried somewhere in this forum area
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

excesive quotes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: excesive quotes    excesive quotes  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 pm

thought that was for funny quotes
Back to top Go down
DevineTruth90

excesive quotes  Empty
PostSubject: what is a wind rider?   excesive quotes  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:43 pm

the extra terrestrial super sonic sound wave light beam surfing tribal style hang gliding wind rider, and archer of perfect accuracy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

excesive quotes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: excesive quotes    excesive quotes  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

excesive quotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~'Untitled Clan  :: ~'Untitled Clan. :: Chat-
Jump to: