HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Child of Blood's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
childofblood

Child of Blood's app Empty
PostSubject: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:34 pm

For those that know me, I go by Child of Blood on the grid. I started playing tron about 4 years ago, found CTF and became addicted. About 2 years ago, I took a long 2 year or so break, and recently came back to tron in the past 2-3 weeks. I have little experience outside of CTF, but I feel my skills aren't rusty anymore, and want to give joining U a shot.

Previous clans include <|AFK|>, PD|, T~IMM, and TLC. I left all of these clans due to inactivity and lack of members over 2 years ago, and most of you probably don't even recognize them at all.

I have lots of free time in the near future, while I wait for the Coast Guard to open a spot for my basic training, so you can expect to see me on often. I play randomly during EST day time, from 10 am - midnight. You're most likely to see me in WW CTF, but I do stalk U members when they go to a brawl server.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 pm

are those all CTF clans? I dont know any of those O.o
anyways, good luck CoB!
Back to top Go down
childofblood

PostSubject: Re: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Let's see... AFK was a ctf clan, T~IMM was CTF/sumo (Me and PHD in Owning were co-leaders of CTF div), I have no memory of what PD was, and I can't remember what TLC was (think it was CTF though). But like I said, they are (were) small clans. And thanks Marsh.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:35 pm

I remember PHD in Owning, but cant recall even the slightest mention of those clans... oh well
fun playing with you today, i'll test you when im not drinking tho :P
Back to top Go down
Gftis
Clan Member
Clan Member
Gftis

PostSubject: Re: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:51 am

gl :)
Back to top Go down
Lil B

Lil B

PostSubject: Re: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:44 am

gl bro! Smiley
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:30 am

hey good luck on getting in!

PostSubject: Re: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:12 pm

I'm gonna cancel this for now. After being tested by just 3 of you, its quite clear I'm not good enough to make it. I'll practice on the feedback I've gotten thus far, and try again in the future. Thanks for your time and feedback so far.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Aww okay sorry to hear blood hope we didn't do anything wrong to scare you away.
When you feel ready you should definitely app Wink

Thanks for letting us know !

PostSubject: Re: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 pm

No, it's nothing on your guys part, it's just my incompetence. I will be reapplying in the future, once I've picked up the things that were pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child of Blood's app   Child of Blood's app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child of Blood's app
Page 1 of 1