~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question about The Roster...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zavage

zavage

A question about The Roster... Empty
PostSubject: A question about The Roster...   A question about The Roster... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi all...! another question... (sorry)

i wanted to know if the list is recently updated?

cause ive seen and met some former members and current members that are not in the list... Huh? ?

another one... is there a chance to be tested from some of you guys..? i'm not applying... just want to know your tips and if i really suck or... 1/2 suck... Smiley

maybe in ctf europe as i have not seen many players there... laugh

Happy holidays.!!!!

Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: A question about The Roster...   A question about The Roster... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 pm

A lot of ~'U. members play under alias names. the roster is up to date I believe.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: A question about The Roster...   A question about The Roster... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 pm

zavage wrote:

cause ive seen and met some former members and current members that are not in the list... Huh? ?

Yeah the roster list is updated. The names on the list are the common names that the U player usually goes by.
For example I may play tron as ~'U.Retribution but everyone knows that it is me ~'U.Windrider

And it would be perfectly fine for you to be tested.. Now that we are on recruiting policy look for Marshmellow, Boa (Cobra), and Cam on tron to ask for a test
Back to top Go down
zavage

zavage

PostSubject: Re: A question about The Roster...   A question about The Roster... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:28 pm

so you're Retribution... i didnt know!!!! happy well it seems that i gotta lot to learn yet... Lips Sealed

thanks for the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about The Roster...   A question about The Roster... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question about The Roster...
Page 1 of 1