~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Significance of your tron name

Go down 
+9
zavage
sexybeast
Anarchy
Number3
Marshmellow
childofblood
Gftis
Eggman
Windrider
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lawliet

Lawliet

Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Rorschach wrote:
"Rorschach" is a reference to the character from Watchmen.

Sometimes I also play under "Mastodon", which is in reference to the band.

I figured you got Rorschach from Watchmen, but I don't think I've seen you playing as Mastodon
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Lawliet wrote:

I removed you from the clan section because I had heard from 9 different ppl that you had quit the clan and was joining VcL. Given the history with VcL and given the fact that you never said anything to me, I was concerned that you were going to show VcL all of the stuff in our member section.

Dest said that.
Leaders think alike, ay wind? :P
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:44 pm

it pisses me off that, she just assumed i would do that, i mean, she implied that there was anything on the Ww member section worth showing.. even in the senior member section, wasnt anything that i really bothered to read myself..
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:57 am

idk i kinda see her point though you always think that something that gets out could give the other team the edge like how we use floors and we try to make our floor better and if someone could have access to that it might not hurt us but we dont give it to everyone either so there is something to worry about not that you would do that but ...meh
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Marshmellow wrote:
Lawliet wrote:

I removed you from the clan section because I had heard from 9 different ppl that you had quit the clan and was joining VcL. Given the history with VcL and given the fact that you never said anything to me, I was concerned that you were going to show VcL all of the stuff in our member section.

Dest said that.
Leaders think alike, ay wind? :P

Psh you saying u prefer dest?
at least im not crazy!
Back to top Go down
Number3

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:27 pm

don't make me give wind a rocking chair
Back to top Go down
Anarchy

Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:39 pm

sexybeast wrote:
idk i kinda see her point though you always think that something that gets out could give the other team the edge like how we use floors and we try to make our floor better and if someone could have access to that it might not hurt us but we dont give it to everyone either so there is something to worry about not that you would do that but ...meh

and your saying this in the public section of forums?
Back to top Go down
Number3

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:06 pm

well I wouldnt want you to be running around showing pictures of my privates. hehe
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:37 am

Number3 wrote:
don't make me give wind a rocking chair

dammit, you beat me to it. still funny as hell
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 am

D:
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:30 am

wind, you dont get it :P
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 am

lol windy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Significance of your tron name   Significance of your tron name - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Significance of your tron name
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2