~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to join... :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xilentice

I would like to join... :) Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join... :)   I would like to join... :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi, my in game  name is xilent, live in europe (Switzerland) so the times when I'm on might be funny. I played arma for like 2 years in 5. grade. Ive been following this clan for a long time but I never dared to app.

I want to join really badly because I want to improve my CTF skillz. I'm not very good but thats why I'm here. I want to improve.
Also this clan feels dead so i think it could use some1 who spams the forums and makes this place feel alive.Smiley (I'm more the team spirit type)

If i forgot something please ask!!!!

And Please answer. Beacause all the other clans take like a month to reply. cherry
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join... :)   I would like to join... :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:16 pm

xilentice wrote:
Please answer. Beacause all the other clans take like a month to reply. cherry
This right here makes it seem like you've applied to several clans and hope that you can get into one regardless of who it is.

That's not what ~'U. is looking for in future members. We want players who know ~'U. is a family and wants to be a loyal member of it.

I'll wait to see your response to this before I say anything else.
Back to top Go down
xilentice

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join... :)   I would like to join... :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:46 pm

wow I didn't expect an answer like that....
O well, its not like I've applied to lots of clans. But back when i started playing I tried to get into a good clan and I even looked at U but that was AFTER I'd tried to get into 'dl' but all they want to do is war on other clans. and ID just wasn't the thing for me.

I like CTF a lot (evan though I'm not all to good at it) and ~'U is my favorite clan because:

The website is really well done.
A small but very friendly community.
Awsome tag.
and I think iI can learn/improve my skillz in CTF a lot if I join ~'U

Also its not like I have 10 apps up on different clans (like some desperate people do...).
I only want to join ~'U.

PS: This forum needs someone to spam everywhere and get things going because this clan is very silent and passive.
angel Smiley 

Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join... :)   I would like to join... :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:03 pm

well in order to be able to make it into the clan you need to be tested by the mebers of U so please post times that you will be on and make sure to mention the time zone as well and we can try and be on during those times so when you see U members be sure to ask for a test
Back to top Go down
xilentice

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join... :)   I would like to join... :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:08 pm

I live in switzerland so about 6 hours ahead of the USA but i play in the evenings so when I'm on it should like 2-4 O'CLOCK in the usa.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join... :)   I would like to join... :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Im assuming by USA you mean the East Coast. If so I can't test you during the week cause I have class at that time and then this weekend I have to close my cottage for the winter so I wont be able to test you for at least 10 days
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join... :)   I would like to join... :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:06 pm

yeah it is going to be very difficult to test you at those times as most of us have school or work
Back to top Go down
xilentice

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join... :)   I would like to join... :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Doesn't matter its actually good that way so now i can practice meenwhile Wink Smiley cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join... :)   I would like to join... :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join... :)
Page 1 of 1