~'Untitled Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore Empty
PostSubject: Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore   Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Umm title pretty much sums up my feelings!
I do miss you guys, getting on the tron and destroying on the ctf grid with a kick ass team
but I have been very busy lately.. I'll try to get on during winter break but anyways
I'd just like to know how you all have been and maybe we can catch up. I'm sure theres tons to talk about
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore   Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:20 am

I've been diagnosed with OCD and (probably) anxiety. It wouldn't surprise me if I were clinically depressed either. I'm on medication now, but I'm worried about one of the medicines in particular because I don't want to become dependent on it and the withdrawal symptoms, or so I've heard, are on par with heroin or alcohol. I recently decreased my dosage (you're supposed to taper it off) and I'm thinking my recent insomnia problems may be related.
Back to top Go down
sexybeast
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore   Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:36 am

Hey Ror,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you need anything we are here for you.

I didn't think OCD was really all that bad to have it just means you need to be organized and control things.

Anyways good to see you back windy. Im not sure who really plays anymore, but i know at least for me that I have very limited time to play anything and mostly end up on LOL with my friends. If you txte though I will get on tron.
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore   Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:03 pm

LoL > tron but I have been getting on tron a bit more recently.
Might try to make the next tourney.
Sorry about your shit, Ror. The clan is here for you.
Wind, play when you can. You're always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore   Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Aw I'm sorry to hear about your problems ror
I do hope that everything works out for you

And thanks marshy! you should play tron though, I've been on and I've seen numero, axy, port, nd cam cam
we should ctf for old times sake! or just so i can own ur rusty arse :>
Back to top Go down
Marshmellow

Marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore   Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:01 am

But I just started learning Riven/Aatrox/Gangplank and they're all really fun :<
It seems like everytime I get on tron theres like absolutely no one on anyways
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore   Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:35 pm

yeah tron (ctf especially) seems pretty dead whenever I am on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore   Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I hope we aren't strangers anymore
Page 1 of 1